We now have an online store for ordering patient's medication, food, etc...
Click to visit online store
+ + + + +
To Our Valued Patients and Clients:
As our state's understanding and response to COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) continues to develop, one thing remains the same- at Incline Veterinary Hospital, the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, clients, team members and community is our number one priority. We are still offering full veterinary services to animals in need, as well as scheduled procedures & dentistry. All prescription medications, food orders, and over-the-counter items will be available by curbside pick-up. Our office is currently restricting inside access to staff members only as a means to mitigate virus transfer as much as possible.
+ + + + +
To maintain health & safety for all involved, we ask that all clients follow these protocols:
- Please call us upon arrival to our office. A member of our staff will greet you outside at your vehicle and start the intake process. New clients please arrive 10-15 minutes early for new client paperwork.
- If you have been sick within the last two weeks, have had any symptoms of COVID-19 within the last two weeks, or have been exposed to anyone potentially infected with COVID-19 in the last two weeks, please reschedule your appointment and stay home to quarantine for 14 days. Non-emergency cases can be seen at a later date, when the health and safety of others is not at risk.
- Please wear a mask at all times while interacting with our staff members, or the doctor- even if you are in your vehicle, or socially distancing. We thank you for your ongoing cooperation.
- Please socially distance while on our property, and keep a recommended 6 feet of distance between you and others. Please do not crowd around the front door of the office, or block the entryways. Please, if feasible, stay in your vehicle at all times.
- All prescription medications, food orders, and over-the-counter items will be available curbside pick-up only. We ask that you please stay in your vehicle, and call us upon arrival to our office. A member of our staff will bring your items out to your vehicle for you.
- Please try to limit the use of physical credit cards, checks, and cash. We understand that it is not realistic to fully outlaw any of these payment methods, but where feasible, please pay over the phone verbally with a credit/debit card. This can help mitigate virus transfer and keep us socially distanced. We can easily email copies of your receipt from your visit. Please provide a valid email address if this method is desired.
- Please postpone non-emergent visits to conserve medical supplies, and limit unnecessary interactions with our staff. Appointment priority will be given to emergent cases on a first come, first serve basis. Non-emergent cases may be pushed out (if feasible) and rescheduled as needed.
- At this time, we are still accepting new clients for our practice. However, new clients are accepted on a limited basis, with limited availabilities. Please call us at (775) 831-0433 to find out more, and to set up the new client intake process. At this time, we are unable to accommodate new clients with emergencies, please contact Animal Emergency Center in Reno, NV. We are incredibly grateful for the high volume of new friendly faces we've been seeing, and we are overwhelmed by the amazing support this community has shown us! Thank you for your endless support!
+ + + + +
Incline Veterinary Hospital is a full-service companion animal hospital, located in beautiful Incline Village, NV. It is our commitment to provide exceptional veterinary care for your pet(s), throughout their life. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for healthy animals; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during their lifetime.
We understand the special role(s) your pet plays in your life, and we are dedicated to becoming your partner in providing healthcare. We treat your pet(s) as if they are our own, providing the utmost care and attention. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery, with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our healthcare team is committed to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner, and we strive to provide only the finest assistance. We are dedicated to our wonderful clients, and the furry companions they call family. We wouldn't be here without our wonderful clientele base!
On this website, you will find information about our practice, our philosophy, the services we offer, as well as an extensive online library of medical information, and references- for owners to peruse and research as desired.
We thank you for taking the time to visit our website- comments and suggestions are always welcomed happily.