We now have an online store for ordering patient's medication, food, etc...
Click to visit online store
+ + + + +
To Our Valued Patients and Clients:
As our state's understanding and response to COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) continues to develop, one thing remains the same- at Incline Veterinary Hospital, the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, clients, team members and community is our number one priority. We are still offering full veterinary services to animals in need, as well as scheduled procedures & dentistry. All prescription medications, food orders, and over-the-counter items will be available by curbside pick-up.
+ + + + +
** As of June 1st, 2021, Incline Veterinary Hospital will begin offering in-clinic visits for pet owners who are fully vaccinated, and whom do not present any current symptoms of COVID-19. **
We ask at this time that unvaccinated clients, or clients who are feeling under the weather please remain in their vehicles and carry on with our no-contact, curbside policy. Please call us upon arrival to our office at (775) 831-0433.
+ + + + +
To maintain health & safety for all involved, we ask that all clients follow these protocols:
- Please call us upon arrival to our office. A member of our staff will greet you outside at your vehicle and start the intake process. New clients please arrive 10-15 minutes early for new client paperwork.
- If you have been sick within the last two weeks, have had any symptoms of COVID-19 within the last two weeks, or have been exposed to anyone potentially infected with COVID-19 in the last two weeks, please reschedule your appointment and stay home to quarantine for 14 days. Non-emergency cases & preventative care can be seen at a later date, when the health and safety of others is not at risk.
- Please wear a mask at all times when interacting with our staff members or doctor, if you are yet to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated clients are not required to wear a mask on our property. Please do continue to socially distance no matter what.
- Please socially distance while on our property, and keep a recommended 6 feet of distance between you and others. Please do not crowd around the front door of the office, or block the entryways. Please, if feasible, stay in your vehicle unless directed otherwise.
- All prescription medications, food orders, and over-the-counter items will be available with curbside pick-up. If you are fully vaccinated, you are allowed to walk into the clinic and ask the front desk staff for accommodations. If looking for curbside service, we ask that you please stay in your vehicle, and call us upon arrival to our office. A member of our staff will bring your items out to your vehicle for you.
- At this time, we are still accepting new clients for our practice. However, new clients are accepted on a limited basis, with limited availabilities. Please call us at (775) 831-0433 to find out more, and to set up the new client intake process. At this time, we are unable to accommodate new clients with emergencies, please contact Animal Emergency Center in Reno, NV. We are incredibly grateful for the high volume of new friendly faces we've been seeing, and we are overwhelmed by the amazing support this community has shown us! Thank you for your endless support!
+ + + + +
Incline Veterinary Hospital is a full-service companion animal hospital, located in beautiful Incline Village, NV. It is our commitment to provide exceptional veterinary care for your pet(s), throughout their life. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for healthy animals; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during their lifetime.
We understand the special role(s) your pet plays in your life, and we are dedicated to becoming your partner in providing healthcare. We treat your pet(s) as if they are our own, providing the utmost care and attention. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery, with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our healthcare team is committed to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner, and we strive to provide only the finest assistance. We are dedicated to our wonderful clients, and the furry companions they call family. We wouldn't be here without our wonderful clientele base!
On this website, you will find information about our practice, our philosophy, the services we offer, as well as an extensive online library of medical information, and references- for owners to peruse and research as desired.
We thank you for taking the time to visit our website- comments and suggestions are always welcomed happily.