Incline Veterinary Hospital is now offering Laser Therapy as a form of relief for many chronic, acute, pre-surgical, and post-surgical conditions.
Laser Therapy, also known as Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBM) is a non-invasive, drug-free, pain-free, and surgery-free treatment option for animals of all kinds, and sizes. Photobiomodulation delivers a therapeutic dose of visible (or non-visible) light therapy to impaired or dysfunctional tissue, which then triggers a cellular response mediated by mitochondrial mechanisms in the body that reduce pain, reduce inflammation, and speed up the healing process.
Pet patients get to wear fun goggles that make them look a lil' goofy, pet owners get to wear goggles that also make them look a lil' goofy- you've never had this much fun at the vet!
What types of conditions can Laser Therapy be used to treat?
- Degenerative Joint Disease (Arthritis)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Myelopathy (Studies show laser therapy can slow the disease's progression!)
- Ear Infections
- Gingivitis & Periodontal Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Hot Spots
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Infections & Open Wounds
- Lick Granulomas
- Pre-Surgery & Post-Surgical Sites
- Sprains & Strains
For Video Demonstrations, click here